Looks like we’re on track for a Level 1 market on Sunday, October 11.
At Alert Level 1, there is still a risk of COVID-19 returning to the community and we will continue to encourage market-goers and stallholders to sign in or use the QR code.
- If youâ€™re sick, stay home.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- If youâ€™re concerned about your wellbeing, or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
- Keep track of where youâ€™ve been and who youâ€™ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
- People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever youâ€™re feeling â€” itâ€™s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.