- The Raglan Creative Market is a monthly market held the second Sunday of each month at the Raglan Old School Arts Centre in Whaingaroa-Raglan. More...
Visit the Raglan Old School Arts Centre
- Our next Creative Market is on Sunday, July 14th
- An amazing Sunday – the weather was totally the opposite from the previous days – we had blue sky, sun that don’t burn your skin & no breeze. Hundreds of visitors (from afar & locally), plenty of kids & plenty of dogs mingled & flowed between the stalls.
- 8 New Stalls for this Sunday’s creative market
- Raglan Creative Market Sunday, 9th June
- Apr 20-21: Eats & Treats – special foodies’ edition
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Our first true Winter Creative Market Come rain or sun (we never get snow in Raglan!) There are just a few spaces left for this month’s market, thus far we have 5 new stalls in June, including The Raglan Writers’ … Continue reading
Presented by Raglan Creative Market Food and art collide at the Raglan Arts Weekend in Easter 2019 with delicious treats to accompany the magical art on display at the Old School. Open from 10am-3pm on the Saturday and Sunday of … Continue reading