If you believe your stall is consistent with the Raglan Creative Market policy, contact our Market Coordinator Deb King in the Arts Centre Office, on (07) 825 0023 on Wednesdays or Fridays or email [email protected]
Click here to fill out the registration form.
Please send it back to [email protected]
Early booking is advised.
Booking of both Full and Fill a gap stall spaces is dependent on space availability and at the discretion of the market organisers who will decide if the products and/or services reflect the standard of the Raglan Creative Market.
Permanent, rather long-standing, stallholders have the first right to stalls inside the Old School Arts Centre. For all stalls, you are best to book 2-3 weeks before hand, especially during summer.
Stall sizes / types
- External stall spaces are 3 x 3 metres (full gazebo)
- Internal stall spaces are limited to one trestle table = full space (1.8 x 0.75m)
- Internal Fill a Gap spaces = 1m x 0.75mm
- External Fill a Gap spaces = 1.5m x 1.5m
“7 for 8” Summer Season Ticket (Jan-Apr only)
- $300 – these include 4 regular and 4 additional markets (saving $40) refer to FAQ page for date details
- Keeping the same spot over 4 months
- Consistently saving you time & effort in organising
- Non-refundable or transferable.
Creative Stall Tickets (lasts 1 year from purchase date)
- $200 (external 3mx3m and internal 1.8mx0.75) = 5 regular creative markets or $400 for 10 regular creative markets
- $125 (fill a gap) = 5 regular creative markets or $250 = 10 creative markets
- ALL give you the choice of when you want to attend and to secure where you would like your stall to be, which has been proven good for your customers and you know where you’ll be!
- Notice of attendance needs to be given 1 week before the event.
Single Stall Cost – October-March
- $40 per single booking for full gazebo (3mx3m) or 1.8×0.75 inside space
- Regular market dates (2nd Sunday of every month) excludes additional or themed markets
- Power is available (stall holder must supply own adapters and extension cables) $5 (10A), $8 (16A), $12 (32A).
Single Stall Cost – April-September
- $35 for a full stall space = gazebo (3mx3m) or inside downstairs 1.8×0.75
- $30 2mx2m – inside upstairs
- Power is available (stall holder must supply own adapters and extension cables) $5 (10A), $8 (16A), $12 (32A)
- Regular market dates (2nd Sunday of every month) excludes additional or themed markets.
Stall Costs – Children
- Special rate of $10 per stall for children under 12 – Fill a gap size only
- If using a gazebo, you will need to pay extra (case by case basis)
- No adults on the stall.
Stall Costs – Young people
- Special rate of $20 per stall if you are between 12 and 18 years old – Full or $15 for a Fill a gap space
- No adults on the stall.
Raglan Whaingaroa Not for profit Community Stall from $20 for a small table size to the price of a normal Full stall, depending on season.
Fill a Gap Space – all year round $25 (outside 1.5m x 1.5m; inside 1m x 0.75m)
Additional themed market events stall prices:
Regular stall space $45
Fill a Gap Space $30 (outside 1.5m x 1.5m; inside 1m x 75mm)
Raglan Whaingaroa Not for profit Community Stall from $25 (Small table size)
- Trestle tables are available for an additional $10 or $8 for a small table
- Large umbrellas are available for an additional $10
Payment is due the Wednesday prior to the weekend market.
Bank Account Details: Raglan Community Arts Council, Kiwibank, Raglan
Bank Account Number:38 9018 0232468 00
- Payment by Internet Banking: include the letter RCM under particulars, your name under code and the market date as references
- Bank Deposit: include the digits of your phone number as reference
- In Person: The office is open Monday to Friday from 10am – 2pm. If none of the other options are feasible contact the coordinator to arrange pre-payment for your stall.
Stall fees are non-refundable, with the exception of a Covid 19 Level 3 or 4 alert. Booking sites in advance is a must to secure a site, but failure to turn up one hour prior to the market starting may mean that your stall site is given away.
Market Day Housekeeping
- Vehicles must be removed from the market space by 8.45am (by 8am if using the Back Yard). Make sure you are here at the time allocated to unload, this depends on where your stall will be. The market runs from 10am to 2pm.
- Access to the building is available from 7.30am.
- You will be advised of the time that best suits the site and depending on where your stall will be.
- Stallholders must park their vehicles off the whole of Stewart St, be prepared for a 5 minute walk. You can only park directly outside the market area (Stewart St) when you are dropping off (and when you are packing down) as we need this space for your customers during 10am-2pm.
- Ensure you have a float to give change (the nearest ATM is 5 mins walk away).
- Using the Old School Eftpos machine – Can only be used by prior arrangement – Arrange with the market team before the end of the market, if not before. We cannot offer cash out to anyone.
- Stall holders have the option of leaving at 1pm, no earlier and no vehicle access until after 2pm.
- Stallholders who need to leave earlier must let the organiser know prior.
- Under no circumstances are vehicles to enter into the tarmac area before 2pm for safety reasons, unless by prior arrangement with the market organiser, Deb
- Stallholders are responsible to leave their spaces tidy, return tables, chairs and take any of their own waste and recycle away; if there is any damage, must let the market organiser know before leaving.
- We fully support & practice our Xtreme Zero Waste policy.
The atmosphere among stallholders is warm and encouraging…..enjoy yourselves!