- To inspire and promote Raglan as a place of creative soul and fresh ideas.
- To provide a community heart, a social hive of activity, a reflection of the diverse & talented local people.
- To act as an incubator for embryonic small businesses in the region – to encourage and promote local products, producers and support them via a platform to showcase what they make and grow.
- To provide a monthly array of fresh foods, produce, & interesting wares that may not usually be readily available in Raglan
Terms & Conditions
- Raglan Creative Market is a monthly event that happens on the 2nd Sunday of every month, 10am – 2pm rain or shine at the Old School Arts Centre, Stewart Street, Raglan
- Minimum 60% of produce must be hand made or created by stall holders
- NO second hand clothing or other used items to be sold, unless items have been modified and/or up-cycled
Booking and Site Allocation
- Allocation of regular sites is available for stallholders on seasonal deals.
- Notification of non-attendance by a stall holder is required one week PRIOR to the scheduled market date. Regular location/position of stall holder will otherwise be reviewed
- Stall fees are non-refundable.
- Booking sites in advance is a must to secure a site. Failure to turn up by 9am means your site will be given away to transient stall holders and no refund will be given.
- Quality, locally made products are given preference, and stall holders must make clear to the Raglan Creative Market what percent of their products are hand made in NZ.
- No additional products can be sold on that stall without prior approval; hence stall holders must notify market organisers their intentions to change or add new products to their stall before the market day (by phone call or e-mail).
- Tidy, well displayed products will convey the image of high standards and will be given priority.
- Please ensure you carry sufficient stock that is fresh.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse any items to be sold at the market.
It is the stall holder’s responsibility to ensure they comply with any legal or local government requirements. Market organisers accept no responsibility for any theft, damage or loss to any stall holders goods or equipment.