Our Summer Season is packed with over 30 permanent stalls, over 15 regular stalls and 10 casual stalls . Over the winter months, numbers reduce to around 40-45 stalls.
There is so much variety, with Raglan local creatives and many more from the greater Waikato region joining us every month.
Food Lovers / Garden Eats
- Raglan Chocolate – Bean to Bar, Hand made & wrapped by real people
- Raglan Honey – collected from the majestic slopes of Raglan’s Mount Karioi
- Hunt and Gather Bee Co. – Raw local honey
- Taquitos NZ – authentic Mexican Food cooked with love
- Etai Falafel – Mediterranean cuisine
Natural Skin Care Products
Whaingaroa Art & Craft
- Maiki Pounamu Greenstone
- Ocean Inlays Jewellery New Zealand – made with paua shell, pounamu and recycled hardwoods
- Art on things by Miranda Jane Caird – bringing inspiration into everyday life
- Baboo Baby Boutique – Handmade product for babies
We have some amazing regular stall holders at the Creative Market and a few of them have been featured on Raglan Community Radio.
Take a listen to their interviews below.